What can you expect from your first ever UX design interview? How can you prepare to make sure you ace it? Find out in this blog post: https://careerfoundry.com/en/blog/ux-design/this-is-how-to-prepare-for-your-next-ux-design-interview/
Interviews are a scary but necessary part of changing jobs, and they can be especially terrifying if you’re starting in a brand new industry — like UX design!
When hiring UX designers, companies are looking for a very specific skillset, so preparation is key. In this video, CareerFoundry’s very own Head of Career Services, Mike, shares his expert advice on how to prepare for your first UX design interview.
In this video, you’ll learn:
– What is the purpose of a UX design interview?
– What can you expect from the UX design interview process?
– How to answer some of the most common interview questions
– How to prepare for skills-based challenges
– What should you bring with you to your first UX interview?
We’ll get you ready for your first UX interview so you can go in feeling confident and calm.
This video is brought to you by CareerFoundry, provider of mentored online courses in UX Design, UI Design and Web Development. Learn more on our blog or discover our courses: