In this video I share with you advice on how to improve your UX portfolio!
1) HIRE ME: Want me to work with your startup or business?
2) FREE EBOOK: “How to start a career in UX”
3) FREE PORTFOLIO REVIEW: Get my thoughts on your portfolio…
My video on How to write better UX case studies: https://youtu.be/7l0ij8qJnA0
UX Portfolio tips:
Tip 1: Tell your story
– Where have you come from?
– Where do you want to go?
– What’s your mission?
– Is there a twist?
Tip 2:- Demonstrate your value
– What makes you unique?
– What experience and skills do you have that are relevant?
Tip 3: Focus on process, not results
– Good design and well presented visuals are important
– But the most interesting thing about you is how you solve problems
– Your process should be one of the focus points of your portfolio
Tip 4: Keep it relevant
– Don’t cram in everything for the sake of it
– Consider your audience and your aspirations then make it relevant
Tip 5: Design and readability
– Great design will set you apart
– If you don’t have design skills, hire a designer
– Most online platforms have well designed templates (Webflow, Squarespace etc)
– Use these as a starting point
– Readability – short chunks or text
Check out my social for more UX tips: