Want are User Personas and how are they used?
HERE ARE SOME NEXT STEPS…
1) HIRE ME: Want me to work with your startup or business?
2) FREE EBOOK: “How to start a career in UX”
3) FREE PORTFOLIO REVIEW: Get my thoughts on your portfolio…
A User Persona is a representation of a particular audience segment for a product or service you are designing. It captures their motivations, frustrations and gives you an overview of who they are as an individual.
Personas can be based on real users and information, or assumptions about who is going to be using our product. In general they are more effective if we are dealing with real data.
Persona’s are a foundational UX activity and help you to create user journeys
A persona can contain a variety of information that can help us ‘paint’ a picture of our user. The information could include:
– Demographic data – name, age, sex, location
– Goals and motivations for using your product or service
– Technical ability and device usage
– Other brands or websites they may like
LEARN HOW TO START A CAREER IN UX WITH THIS FREE GUIDE:
CREATE USER PERSONAS
Sticky notes – http://amzn.eu/hDUuw9a
Sharpie marker pens – http://amzn.eu/jhbAm8w
Webflow – https://webflow.com/
UX Pin – https://www.uxpin.com/
InVision – https://www.invisionapp.com/
Check out my social for more UX tips: